Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas, Anxiety and Depression or Borderline Christmas Memories

The image of Christmas as a time when the whole family gathers together and everyone feels love for one and for all is not a reality for me and, no doubt, for many. It never was about love and loving to be with each other, although I wished it would have been. Instead, Christmas when I was a kid was more like my family pretending to be that way, although there always loomed the possibility that my Borderline mother would judge and then erupt into a rage ... although the eruptions were in the privacy of our home. As much as she didn't recognize boundaries, she erupted only in our home, when no guests were there. Perhaps, my mother's fears and other suffering were heightened during Christmas and during the shortest days of the year. Decades later, I still have feelings of anxiety and depression/sadness ... patterns of thought and feeling produced a long time ago, but still present. Maybe I'm in the process of grieving what was.

Labels:


Comments:
Ηeуa are using Wordpresѕ foг youг sіtе
platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm tгying to get stаrtеԁ
and set uρ my oωn. Do you гequіre
anу сoԁіng κnowledgе to
make уour own blog? Αny helρ
ωould be reallу aρprеciаteԁ!


Revіеw my blog post injection steroids
 
This piece of wгiting proviԁеs cleаr ideа in favоr of the new users of blogging,
that genuinely how to do blоggіng
and site-builԁіng.

Also vіsit my webpage mediral hcg drops
 
These are actually great ideas in on the topic of blogging.

You have touched some good points here. Any way keep up wrinting.


Feel free to visit my weblog; premature ejaculation cream spray
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?